Monday 25 November 2013

IF I BE A TOP MANAGERS.. ^^

if I am one of the top managers, the values that I would like to inculcate in my organization are:

1.  I want to apply Islamic environment in my organization. for example, before we start our duties, we will gather in meeting room and recite the Do'a and every Friday, we will do the "tazkirah" to enhance our spirituality.

2. I also would like to inculcate the value of "no gap between the employee and his superiors". That means the top management can hear opinion or suggestion or idea from the workers. Other than that, the top management can treat the workers like their friend and if they apply it, easy for them to know their workers' problem and complaints about the company.

3. In the evaluating the job performance, usually the top management will evaluate their workers but if I the top manager, I want to apply other method of evaluating process which means the top manager will evaluate the workers and the workers can evaluate the top management. so, other than we can know about the workers performance, we also can know about top management performance.

4. To make our workers motivated to works, as the rewards every years I will take my workers to the family trip. they can bring their family to holiday with the company. I also will give the bonus to our workers and to enhance the job performance, I will sent our workers to the training programs or seminar.

from my opinion, JAKIM is one organization that have a good culture. why have i say so?It is because I did my diploma practical at Relations Department at JAKIM. Every morning before we start our work, we will gather in meeting room. there are one person will recite QURAN and its translation and recite the do'a.

other than that, there are no gap between between top management and the employee. we can go lunch together and we can share with them anything whether the opinion, complaints, problem and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment